Medimove, your experts in Exercise Physiology in Byron bay
On your first visit to our clinic in Byron Bay, you will undertake an initial assessment with your Exercise Physiologist. Together we can develop the best Exercise Physiology treatment plan for you moving forward with your health goals.
Benefits of Exercise Physiology at Medimove
- Measurable and achievable goal setting
- Necessary dietary changes
- Overcoming psychological barriers that prevent change
- Rehabilitation for muscular injuries following surgery
- Specific, strucutred, timely and planned home-based exercise programs with ongoing support and progressions
- Weekly onsite training provided to increase adherence to exercise, technique and motivation
Each program is individualised to provide the support required to facilitate change and overcome injury.
Exercise Physiology is only offered following an initial assessment and may be claimed on Medicare, DVA, NDIS, Workcover or private health funds, where possible.
If you are a social person, or are struggling with motivation, I would suggest checking out our group classes on offer - see Group Classes.